Turnaround Time

I purchased flowers to the value of almost £60 to arrive on the 23rd of December as a Christmas gift to a good friend who has supported me since the death of my mother.When I contacted Customer Service the first time asking where the delivery was, they told me I would receive a text once the flowers arrived, no text and no flowers!

I then contacted Customer Services again and was told they were liaising with the local florist, I contacted them again for an update and was ignored ... Christmas has now passed, I'm still £60 out of pocket, I'm still being ignored other than receiving an email after I told them how appalling they are on their Facebook page, they deleted my review .... Truth hurts! The ridiculous email I received from them stated the florist is closed today, can they simply not grasp that after multiple demands of wanting a refund and no flowers received by my friend, that contacting a closed florist is rather moronic and also yet more stalling tactics in supplying me with my money back?

Never, ever buy from this company as it is not worth the upset, stress and tears ... They've let me down unforgivably, their customer service is appalling and disgusting ...

They don't care, they ignore requests for refunds and the only time I get a response from them is when I post a bad review, a review in which they are most deserving!Disgraceful company, unforgivably poor service and until my money is returned, they are thieves too!

I didn't like: Customer service, Flowers did not turn up.

Comments