I thought I would do something different this year and order some "beautiful" flowers online. however, to my horror these flowers arrived dead. I had requested a Saturday delivery knowing someone would be home, but they arrived Friday and were sent to the local post office where they were kept overnight. To our disbelief when we opened the box the flowers were dead. I have never known a company to send flowers without any water in them and in a box.
I am so disappointed in this company and I wish I had read the reviews before. I'm not counting on the company to get back to me but to everyone out there - you're better of going to Tesco!
Such a horrible, unreliable, money grabbing company!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of the item and customer service
- Flowers delivered did not match flowers ordered
- Not receiving what i ordered
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Eflorist Paradise Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "I use Younique since 2 months now. I had no problems what so ever... There are pricy but like we say the *** is always cheaper than quality. My only..."
- "ordered flowers for mum's 80th birthday, what came was nothing like the picture, balloon was dull grey, not the cheery one shown in their picture. So it costs me $85..."
- "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..."
- "...I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears".These are NOT the Royal Riviera Pears they used to sell...."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "Iherb.com very beautiful store. I love him.Products were true to descriptions and pictures. Shipping was quick, taking a total of 4 business days to receive without extra shipping costs (for..."