I thought I would do something different this year and order some "beautiful" flowers online. however, to my horror these flowers arrived dead. I had requested a Saturday delivery knowing someone would be home, but they arrived Friday and were sent to the local post office where they were kept overnight. To our disbelief when we opened the box the flowers were dead. I have never known a company to send flowers without any water in them and in a box.

I am so disappointed in this company and I wish I had read the reviews before. I'm not counting on the company to get back to me but to everyone out there - you're better of going to Tesco!

Such a horrible, unreliable, money grabbing company!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with EFlorist and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about eflorist bouquet from EFlorist was quality of the item and customer service, flowers delivered did not match flowers ordered and not receiving what i ordered Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about EFlorist.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare EFlorist to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with EFlorist?

Comments