I thought I would do something different this year and order some "beautiful" flowers online. however, to my horror these flowers arrived dead. I had requested a Saturday delivery knowing someone would be home, but they arrived Friday and were sent to the local post office where they were kept overnight. To our disbelief when we opened the box the flowers were dead. I have never known a company to send flowers without any water in them and in a box.
I am so disappointed in this company and I wish I had read the reviews before. I'm not counting on the company to get back to me but to everyone out there - you're better of going to Tesco!
Such a horrible, unreliable, money grabbing company!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of the item and customer service
- Flowers delivered did not match flowers ordered
- Not receiving what i ordered
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Eflorist Paradise Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I SUSPECT THAT IF THE FLOWER SHOPPE AT 75 LOOP W SUITE D , BASTROP TX - OWNED BY STEPHANIE DANIEL - WAS AROUND ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO..."
- "DO NOT USE EFLORIST !!! 1st picture is what we ordered. 2nd picture is what was received! 3rd picture is their replacement! Gross misrepresentation! And they say they have to make..."
- "I ordered a $49 bouquet of flowers w/Chocolates to be delivered 7/3 I was called and told it could not be delivered and that they would call recipient (which..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "Playster and Colin Strachan the communications and publishing manager of Playster are reported for questionable activities and for promoting a 'bait and switch' scam designed to attract subscribers to sign..."
- "Late delivery,Been waiting Weeks,faulty items,*** Materials,No reply from them.ill not buy again ever.hope to get refund..."
- "A long story short: I was a Dropbox client happily paying $49.99 (£33.15) a month for 5TB of storage on their Pro package. I make corporate videos and I keep all my..."