I thought I would do something different this year and order some "beautiful" flowers online. however, to my horror these flowers arrived dead. I had requested a Saturday delivery knowing someone would be home, but they arrived Friday and were sent to the local post office where they were kept overnight. To our disbelief when we opened the box the flowers were dead. I have never known a company to send flowers without any water in them and in a box.
I am so disappointed in this company and I wish I had read the reviews before. I'm not counting on the company to get back to me but to everyone out there - you're better of going to Tesco!
Such a horrible, unreliable, money grabbing company!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of the item and customer service
- Flowers delivered did not match flowers ordered
- Not receiving what i ordered
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Eflorist Paradise Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My 3 orders placed at the same time were 5 DAYS LATE! The flowers were wilted, droopy, cheap and ugly! I ordered 3 Mylar "It's A Boy" balloons...."
- "So many issues! Hidden service charge of 19.99 Discount price mysteriously transformed to full retail at checkout. Two discount offers posted ON the site are not authentic links. The "Upgrade Now!" button is..."
- "Terrible! No where near the Same as pictures on site!! Very disappointed!!!..."
- "I ordered flowers on the Friday before Mothers day to be delivered on the Saturday 14th March because my mother was out all day. Flowers not delivered until the Monday..."
- "i paid for a service i didn't receive - tracking number 1Z88M3T20490011412: 1. the parcel was paid to be delivered on Sunday August 2nd 2015 and it was delivered on Wednesday..."
- "My experience sounds all to familiar from the reviews below. I ordered a large bunch of the mothers day flowers and was shocked at what my mum actually received...."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."