London, England

DO NOT BUY FLOWERS FROM EFLORIST, MY MUM WAS DEVASTATED BY THE BUNCH OF WHAT SHOULD BE THE 'WALTZ' TURNED OUT TO BE A SPRIG OF FREESIAS, I AM TOTALLY DISGUSTED WITH THE SERVICE AND QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT. THIS INFERIOR PRODUCT WAS DELIVERED A DAY EARLY, WHEN I SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR SATURDAY THE 29 MARCH 2014 BECAUSE THERE WOULD BE NO ONE HOME ON THE FRIDAY TO ACCEPT.

THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE IS A COMPLETE SHAM.SCAM.

I WANT THE MONEY BACK OR A RESOLUTION TO THIS DISGUSTING SERVICE. I WOULD NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SUPPLIER, I UNDERSTAND THAT THEY USE LOCAL FLORISTS, HOW CAN THEY SAY THAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET A GREAT PRODUCT AND DELIVER SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

Comments

I have something due for delivery today... hope it's not as bad as this experience.

And I believe it's in uppercase because she's shouting... as would I be if I'd paid for as service and was let down. But disturbing that eflorist response is to have a pop back...

would've expected them to be trying their utmost to put it right. Oh dear, very worrying

DEAR YOU,

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A COMPLAINT IN ALL UPPER CASE LETTERS. RESUBMIT IN NORMAL TYPE AND WE WILL SEND IT TO OUR COMPALINTS DEPARTMENT.

THANK YOU.