I recently ordered the English Hedgerow bouquet for my mums birthday - which arrived promptly on time.
However, my mum sent me a picture of the flowers and I was shocked to see they were half the size of the bouquet advertised online and had no high quality flowers in them at all! They literally looked like something you could pick up at a local petrol station for £5. Nothing like the gorgeous bouquet advertised for £30!
Just to be clear, I did not expect an exact replica of the advertised image but I did expect high quality substitutions for the flowers advertised - what I got looked carelessly put together, dull and rather sad with a sprig of purple.
When I contacted customer service and showed them a photo, they were not concerned by the lack of size, or the lack of quality of the bouquet received. They felt that as the colour requirements were met by the florist, they were satisfied with the flowers that were sent due to the following description on their ad:
“Our expert florists will personally create your bouquet using the finest purple, lilac and white stems. Your bouquet will be hand created by a professional florist, the image shown is for illustration purposes only and may vary.”
This in my opinion is brazen false advertising! By that argument! If you advertise a grand bouquet of white roses, and state that you will receive the "finest" white bouquet available - does that mean I should be satisfied when I receive a small handful of daisies!?
It's false advertising! Do not order from them - unless you are prepared to take the gamble on what you will receive!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First time customer A very special birthday, ruined by this company. Order a beautiful arrangement with a 40 dollars discount offer. Add an extra exquisite upgrade for 25$ more ,a big..."
- "I ordered a Christmas arrangement in the shape of a Christmas tree with a medium box of chocolates on Friday 12/23 for $148.99. Their website said there were 3 left..."
- "I SUSPECT THAT IF THE FLOWER SHOPPE AT 75 LOOP W SUITE D , BASTROP TX - OWNED BY STEPHANIE DANIEL - WAS AROUND ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "Playster and Colin Strachan the communications and publishing manager of Playster are reported for questionable activities and for promoting a 'bait and switch' scam designed to attract subscribers to sign..."
- "I messaged a women and was called a vile pig for no reason .after afew words i blocked her . She had such a hatred for men she must be..."
- "My experience sounds all to familiar from the reviews below. I ordered a large bunch of the mothers day flowers and was shocked at what my mum actually received...."