I recently ordered the English Hedgerow bouquet for my mums birthday - which arrived promptly on time.
However, my mum sent me a picture of the flowers and I was shocked to see they were half the size of the bouquet advertised online and had no high quality flowers in them at all! They literally looked like something you could pick up at a local petrol station for £5. Nothing like the gorgeous bouquet advertised for £30!
Just to be clear, I did not expect an exact replica of the advertised image but I did expect high quality substitutions for the flowers advertised - what I got looked carelessly put together, dull and rather sad with a sprig of purple.
When I contacted customer service and showed them a photo, they were not concerned by the lack of size, or the lack of quality of the bouquet received. They felt that as the colour requirements were met by the florist, they were satisfied with the flowers that were sent due to the following description on their ad:
“Our expert florists will personally create your bouquet using the finest purple, lilac and white stems. Your bouquet will be hand created by a professional florist, the image shown is for illustration purposes only and may vary.”
This in my opinion is brazen false advertising! By that argument! If you advertise a grand bouquet of white roses, and state that you will receive the "finest" white bouquet available - does that mean I should be satisfied when I receive a small handful of daisies!?
It's false advertising! Do not order from them - unless you are prepared to take the gamble on what you will receive!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "Dead Mother's Day flowers that arrived two days after the scheduled delivery date of Sat 5th March 2016. EFlorist ignoring all my emails and will not contact me as they..."
- "Yesterday was my 20 year wedding anniversary. My husband ordered a beautiful arrangement for me. 7 hours later, after cancelling a dinner reservation, the guy shows up with the ugliest,..."
- "I ordered mothers days flowers and when I arrived at the nursing home to visit my very sick mother on the day the roses were drooping so I contacted prestige..."
- " rented a car over the Christmas / New Year period and used them as they were local and - as they were in the London Hilton - I assumed..."
- "I had a quote for £17.50. Rang to book in and I had to pay a deposit that I was told would be taken off the repair bill. I received..."
- "I use Younique since 2 months now. I had no problems what so ever... There are pricy but like we say the *** is always cheaper than quality. My only..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."