EFlorist - DO NOT BUY!! Awful Flowers

3 of 41 EFlorist reviews

I recently ordered the English Hedgerow bouquet for my mums birthday - which arrived promptly on time.

However, my mum sent me a picture of the flowers and I was shocked to see they were half the size of the bouquet advertised online and had no high quality flowers in them at all! They literally looked like something you could pick up at a local petrol station for £5. Nothing like the gorgeous bouquet advertised for £30!

Just to be clear, I did not expect an exact replica of the advertised image but I did expect high quality substitutions for the flowers advertised - what I got looked carelessly put together, dull and rather sad with a sprig of purple.

When I contacted customer service and showed them a photo, they were not concerned by the lack of size, or the lack of quality of the bouquet received. They felt that as the colour requirements were met by the florist, they were satisfied with the flowers that were sent due to the following description on their ad:

“Our expert florists will personally create your bouquet using the finest purple, lilac and white stems. Your bouquet will be hand created by a professional florist, the image shown is for illustration purposes only and may vary.”

This in my opinion is brazen false advertising! By that argument! If you advertise a grand bouquet of white roses, and state that you will receive the "finest" white bouquet available - does that mean I should be satisfied when I receive a small handful of daisies!?

It's false advertising! Do not order from them - unless you are prepared to take the gamble on what you will receive!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

English Hedgerow
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #926339 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with EFlorist? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 41 EFlorist reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 28 #1219488

I have just had the same treatment . I sent a £37 bouquet to Italy and what was received was tiny with 5 roses and a few cheap flowers they said they were satisfied with them as I sent pics complaining. What can I do. I want to take this further!!!!!
Karen johnston

0 0 Reply
RachF

Sep 27 #1219028 London, London, United Kingdom

I should clarify that the amount lost was £30 and not $30 but it doesn't give me the option to change the currency.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to EFlorist. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about EFlorist.
Filing a new complaint about
×