I recently ordered the English Hedgerow bouquet for my mums birthday - which arrived promptly on time.
However, my mum sent me a picture of the flowers and I was shocked to see they were half the size of the bouquet advertised online and had no high quality flowers in them at all! They literally looked like something you could pick up at a local petrol station for £5. Nothing like the gorgeous bouquet advertised for £30!
Just to be clear, I did not expect an exact replica of the advertised image but I did expect high quality substitutions for the flowers advertised - what I got looked carelessly put together, dull and rather sad with a sprig of purple.
When I contacted customer service and showed them a photo, they were not concerned by the lack of size, or the lack of quality of the bouquet received. They felt that as the colour requirements were met by the florist, they were satisfied with the flowers that were sent due to the following description on their ad:
“Our expert florists will personally create your bouquet using the finest purple, lilac and white stems. Your bouquet will be hand created by a professional florist, the image shown is for illustration purposes only and may vary.”
This in my opinion is brazen false advertising! By that argument! If you advertise a grand bouquet of white roses, and state that you will receive the "finest" white bouquet available - does that mean I should be satisfied when I receive a small handful of daisies!?
It's false advertising! Do not order from them - unless you are prepared to take the gamble on what you will receive!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "I ordered three bouquets of flowers for Mother's Day 2014. FromYouFlowers lets the customer select sizes and gives the option to upgrade to a bigger, nicer arrangement, but these..."
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "My experience sounds all to familiar from the reviews below. I ordered a large bunch of the mothers day flowers and was shocked at what my mum actually received...."
- "A long story short: I was a Dropbox client happily paying $49.99 (£33.15) a month for 5TB of storage on their Pro package. I make corporate videos and I keep all my..."
- "This is the second time I was subjected to the mistreatment of members under the excuse of false account. I become a member and started communicating with site members two day..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."