Warwick, Warwickshire

I order Eflorist hedgerow mother day flowers...as they say a picture speaks a 1000 words....the first picture is what I ordered.....yes its really lovely, the 2nd picture is what was delivered. I filled out a review and their customer service department emailed me asking for a photograph of the arrangement, I sent them the picture to which they replied, that they were more than happy with the flowers and was within their level of acceptance.   I order Eflorist hedgerow mother day flowers...as they say a picture speaks a 1000 words....the first picture is what I ordered.....yes its really lovely, the 2nd picture is what was delivered.  I filled out a review and their customer service department emailed me asking for a photograph of the arrangement, I sent them the picture to which they replied, that they were more than happy with the flowers and was within their level of acceptance.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of eflorist arrangement from EFlorist and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $35 and wants EFlorist to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by EFlorist for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with EFlorist?

Comments