EFlorist - Dont waste your money

12 of 41 EFlorist reviews

I order Eflorist hedgerow mother day flowers...as they say a picture speaks a 1000 words....the first picture is what I ordered.....yes its really lovely, the 2nd picture is what was delivered. I filled out a review and their customer service department emailed me asking for a photograph of the arrangement, I sent them the picture to which they replied, that they were more than happy with the flowers and was within their level of acceptance.   I order Eflorist hedgerow mother day flowers...as they say a picture speaks a 1000 words....the first picture is what I ordered.....yes its really lovely, the 2nd picture is what was delivered.  I filled out a review and their customer service department emailed me asking for a photograph of the arrangement, I sent them the picture to which they replied, that they were more than happy with the flowers and was within their level of acceptance.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Eflorist Mothers Day Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #837028

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with EFlorist? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
12 of 41 EFlorist reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 27 #1150618

Thanks for the warning!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to EFlorist. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about EFlorist.
Filing a new complaint about
×