I ordered flowers to be delivered to my studio.E-Florist sent me a email confirming my order.
I waited all day for the flowers to arrive, that I needed for an important photo shoot. when they did not come I called E-Florist and they said they never processed the order because the name on the credit card was the same as the recipient! I asked them why I received no notification that there was a problem and they said the flagged it as fraud! I asked why and they said because the billing address was in one state and the order was going to another and the names were the same.
They never apologized, they disconnected my phone call once, they accused me of fraud and then said they would have a manger call me back and never did.
I would not use them.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bouquet Of Peonies
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams within..."
- "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...."
- "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..."
- "First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation is a deceptive operation, after paying my monthly payment I needed repair on my furnace, they sent their company out that tried to fault..."
- "Bought tv online 5 days ago. Store still not release it to me because they have no confirmation, been called twice by web folks. Bought one off their shelf after..."
- "FTD delivered a day late then my DIL sent me a photo of the flowers at my request. There was to be no white flowers plus they put cheap white..."
- "Iherb.com very beautiful store. I love him.Products were true to descriptions and pictures. Shipping was quick, taking a total of 4 business days to receive without extra shipping costs (for..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."