I ordered flowers to be delivered to my studio.E-Florist sent me a email confirming my order.

I waited all day for the flowers to arrive, that I needed for an important photo shoot. when they did not come I called E-Florist and they said they never processed the order because the name on the credit card was the same as the recipient! I asked them why I received no notification that there was a problem and they said the flagged it as fraud! I asked why and they said because the billing address was in one state and the order was going to another and the names were the same.

They never apologized, they disconnected my phone call once, they accused me of fraud and then said they would have a manger call me back and never did.

I would not use them.

Review about: Eflorist Bouquet.

Had an Experience with EFlorist?

Comments

1800flowers - The "glass" mosaic planter had a plastic bottom 1800flowers "I just recently ordered the purple Hydrangea in Mosaic Planter (large) for over $90.00 with freight and shipping. The planter specs on the website say that the plant is "Set..." Read more EFlorist - Bouquet Review from London, London EFlorist "Dead Mother's Day flowers that arrived two days after the scheduled delivery date of Sat 5th March 2016. EFlorist ignoring all my emails and will not contact me as they..." Read more EFlorist - Never use this Company EFlorist "The flowers that arrived looked nothing like the photo on their website. Their Customer Service have showed no interest in my complaint even when I sent them a photo of the..." Read more EFlorist -  Pretty Pastels Arrangement Review from Exeter, Devon EFlorist "DO NOT USE EFLORIST !!! 1st picture is what we ordered. 2nd picture is what was received! 3rd picture is their replacement! Gross misrepresentation! And they say they have to make..." Read more Lexus - Dangerous design+airbags failed to deploy Lexus "Hybrid CT200h doesn't have a "park" setting on the gear shift. Car must be turned off. Unfortunately, a new driver in this car would not know that. In this case,..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Case Boss - Disappointed after received Case Boss "Actually i look forward your product but so sad and disappointed when I received it! This case no prefectly about the phone cover and I felt waste my money in..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more