Eflorist My Heart Arrangement Review from Leeds, Leeds

I ordered a single red rose within a large grass heart and placed in a narrow black bud vase, with foliage around the base to compliment the modern design. I chose the arrangement for my friend on the day of her mums funeral and the words in my message reflected why. I felt the pictured arrangement represented a rose of love surrounded by the heart and told my friend the Rose may fade but her mothers love would not and like the heart it would surround her...

What was delivered totally destroyed the sentiment. I was so upset, It was a clear glass vase (which I accept is a substitution - but it was too wide at the neck for the Rose to stand firm in, there was no folded over foliage leaves to help this, and in the vase was dumped a rose and then a small disproportionate heart which did not surround or frame the Rose and was not arranged at all - was totally amateur, I've seen better in an Indian restaurant!!

I complained and customer service said they were satisfied with the standard and the design and said 'substitutes' happen - however my complaint was not about the vase it was about the fact it wasn't a professional arrangement and didn't resemble or represent the picture description of the £28.45 floral gift of a single red rose that I had ordered!

Customer service does not recognise quality so there is never going to be improvements to customer satisfaction in the company!!

For the majority of the time people ordering do not see what is delivered!! Eflorist can't undo the disappointment and embarrassment I feel in sending such a disgusting arrangement, but they could at least acknowledge their mistakes and the need to improve!! Absolute disgrace!

see pictures below to demonstrate my point

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Eflorist My Heart
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #920624 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with EFlorist? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to EFlorist. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about EFlorist.
Filing a new complaint about