Eflorist My Heart Arrangement Review from Leeds, Leeds
I ordered a single red rose within a large grass heart and placed in a narrow black bud vase, with foliage around the base to compliment the modern design. I chose the arrangement for my friend on the day of her mums funeral and the words in my message reflected why. I felt the pictured arrangement represented a rose of love surrounded by the heart and told my friend the Rose may fade but her mothers love would not and like the heart it would surround her...
What was delivered totally destroyed the sentiment. I was so upset, It was a clear glass vase (which I accept is a substitution - but it was too wide at the neck for the Rose to stand firm in, there was no folded over foliage leaves to help this, and in the vase was dumped a rose and then a small disproportionate heart which did not surround or frame the Rose and was not arranged at all - was totally amateur, I've seen better in an Indian restaurant!!
I complained and customer service said they were satisfied with the standard and the design and said 'substitutes' happen - however my complaint was not about the vase it was about the fact it wasn't a professional arrangement and didn't resemble or represent the picture description of the £28.45 floral gift of a single red rose that I had ordered!
Customer service does not recognise quality so there is never going to be improvements to customer satisfaction in the company!!
For the majority of the time people ordering do not see what is delivered!! Eflorist can't undo the disappointment and embarrassment I feel in sending such a disgusting arrangement, but they could at least acknowledge their mistakes and the need to improve!! Absolute disgrace!
see pictures below to demonstrate my point
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "I recently ordered the English Hedgerow bouquet for my mums birthday - which arrived promptly on time. However, my mum sent me a picture of the flowers and I was..."
- "Disgusting flowers Leaves and heads of flowers fallen off..."
- "I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of..."
- "Paid £150 through my contents insurance for repair. Screen fell out after they repaired it. Sent it back, they lost it in the post room for weeks, then said I..."
- "The WORST COMPANY EVER! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY! I purchased an upper retainer for £48.99 Before purchasing, I contacted DenLab Direct twice asking if it was fine if I..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."