Featured Not resolved
1.7
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered a single red rose within a large grass heart and placed in a narrow black bud vase, with foliage around the base to compliment the modern design. I chose the arrangement for my friend on the day of her mums funeral and the words in my message reflected why. I felt the pictured arrangement represented a rose of love surrounded by the heart and told my friend the Rose may fade but her mothers love would not and like the heart it would surround her...

What was delivered totally destroyed the sentiment. I was so upset, It was a clear glass vase (which I accept is a substitution - but it was too wide at the neck for the Rose to stand firm in, there was no folded over foliage leaves to help this, and in the vase was dumped a rose and then a small disproportionate heart which did not surround or frame the Rose and was not arranged at all - was totally amateur, I've seen better in an Indian restaurant!!

I complained and customer service said they were satisfied with the standard and the design and said 'substitutes' happen - however my complaint was not about the vase it was about the fact it wasn't a professional arrangement and didn't resemble or represent the picture description of the £28.45 floral gift of a single red rose that I had ordered!

Customer service does not recognise quality so there is never going to be improvements to customer satisfaction in the company!!

For the majority of the time people ordering do not see what is delivered!! Eflorist can't undo the disappointment and embarrassment I feel in sending such a disgusting arrangement, but they could at least acknowledge their mistakes and the need to improve!! Absolute disgrace!

see pictures below to demonstrate my point

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with EFlorist and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about EFlorist.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare EFlorist to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with EFlorist?

Comments