Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Rd, Romsey SO51 0HR, UK
1.4
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I cannot believe there are any good reviews on here for this company.I have looked on other ratings sites and they generally get bad reviews - I only wish I'd looked at them before ordering from them.

We decided to go to MyEFlorist for flowers to be sent to my mother for her birthday. When my mother received them she put a photo on social media thanking me, but to my surprise, having spent £ 37.50 I was shocked at the tiny bunch (I cannot call it a bouquet) she was sent, but I just put it down to the face this company must just charge a fortune. Two days later, my mother sent me another photo, of the flowers pretty much dead. They were daisies as well, so two days is far too short a time frame for them to last.

I was mortified so I emailed EFlorist get a reply asking if they were put in water. I was then offered £15.00 refund....£15????!!!! So half the cost back, for flowers which didn't even last half the time.

I emailed back on the 27th January, but no response at all, so I have since emailed twice, and I am still being ignored.If you like being embarrassed by a quality gift for someone, then go ahead and use this company, but if you want decent customer service and a decent product, I strongly suggest you go elsewhere.

Review about: Eflorist Daisies Flowers.

Had an Experience with EFlorist?

Comments

#1292004

Flowers look good, what's the problem?