Birkenhead, England
Turnaround Time

The flowers that arrived looked nothing like the photo on their website.

Their Customer Service have showed no interest in my complaint even when I sent them a photo of the flowers that did arrive.

I expected the flowers that arrived would resemble the ones I ordered and I don't think that's to much to ask.

Although the website says same day delivery, it's not till you have placed the order and paid do they then advise that it's actually next day delivery.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Katsuko stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of the item and customer service and flowers delivered did not match flowers ordered. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of eflorist delivery service. EFlorist needs to "i require an acknowledgment of my complaint and an apology" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned eflorist delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at EFlorist.

Had an Experience with EFlorist?

Comments

Avasflowers - FUNERAL STARTED WITHOUT FLOWERS THANKS TO AVAS FLOWERS!!!  THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ARRIVE THE EVENING BEFORE!!! PARTIAL DELIVERY CAME AFTER FUNERAL STARTED. Avasflowers "Dear friend and advocate for Huntington's Disease, passed away after a 2 year battle with cancer. Courageous till the very end, we wanted to give her the most beautiful flowers,..." Read more Indian Gifts Portal - Instead of gift garbage delivered in carton Indian Gifts Portal "These guys will harass you to the core. I have two seriously bad experience. My wife ordered an assorted gift for me. It was supposed to have deas, perfume, soap..." Read more The Usa Nursery - A terrible company The Usa Nursery "...The trees looked like some dried up branches, and they were much smaller than the size listed on my purchase order..." Read more 1800flowers - The "glass" mosaic planter had a plastic bottom 1800flowers "I just recently ordered the purple Hydrangea in Mosaic Planter (large) for over $90.00 with freight and shipping. The planter specs on the website say that the plant is "Set..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Other Company - Shady business practices Other Company "I was hired to design a responsive website for victor the owner of "Marsh General Contracting" http://marshgc.com/ - as you can see his current/old website is down because the previous..." Read more Case Boss - Disappointed after received Case Boss "Actually i look forward your product but so sad and disappointed when I received it! This case no prefectly about the phone cover and I felt waste my money in..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more