Review about Eflorist Mothers Day Flowers from Banbury, Oxfordshire
Ordered mothers day flowers chocolates and teddy nothing turned up wast of 60 pound!And one disappointed mum sat home excited waiting on her mother's day gifts.
extremely annoyed and very upset!
Also trying to get hold of someone to complain is a JOKE!!!!!!!!Never again!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Eflorist Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I thought I would do something different this year and order some "beautiful" flowers online. however, to my horror these flowers arrived dead. I had requested a Saturday delivery knowing..."
- "Valentines 2013- received 100 blooms of roses... They were half dead and each rose is smaller than a quarter. The card enclosed was from some random person, but flowers..."
- "Terrible! No where near the Same as pictures on site!! Very disappointed!!!..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "I ordered two mother and daughter bracelets as they look lovely on the website. The band is quite thick on the website, the attachments are silver. Infact the band is..."
- "Very bad experience get charge d 1000 £ for this ..."
- "Purchased a trial and 2 months later had £40 taken from my account. More wen products arrived which don't work by the way, and the invoice says I owe them..."